Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

What a great Valentine's Day today!  We've had heart shaped, pink pancakes, lots of Valentine's cards, heart shaped pizzas, and plenty of hugs and kisses all around.  This evening, my handsome hubby and I got to go on a great date to a very nice Mexican restaurant in downtown Austin (not Taco-Bell kinda nice, but uh-I-have-no-idea-what-half-this-menu-is nice). 

Here are a couple of Valentine's Day dish towels I made to help celebrate this special day.  My 4 year old, who has been super excited this year about Vday, helped me make them.  He even assisted in the design process by insisting that I add a rhinestone to the top of the heart.  He also wanted to glue cardstock arms and legs onto the heart, but I said no.  I had to draw the line somewhere.  

Happy Valentine's Day to all!  I hope that whether or not you have a sweetie today, that you remember that you are loved.  

And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ...

Ephesians 3:17b-18







1 comment:

  1. Thank you for making me Valentine dish towels. It is my only Valentine display.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Your messages make my day!